UPEA full glass railing system from the world’s leading railing system manufacturer # glass railing # pole-less glass railing
A new and advanced all-glass railing system where the tilt of the glass can be adjusted. No more sticky wedges etc. tweaks, but you can still adjust the tilt just as easily years later, if, for example. the life of the structure has turned the glass line out of alignment. # glass railing # frameless glass railing
We always use 8+8mm (16.76mm) thick tempered and laminated glass for all-glass railings. This thickness of glass does not require a thick bonding agent on top of the glass, nor any other bonding agent. This allows us to talk about a true full-glass railing, where the overall appearance remains spacious and airy.
Finishing the surface of an aluminium profile is an attractive-looking light surface finish, which also means that marks from use do not start to stand out as quickly as with a standard anodised surface. The profile has pre-drilled bottom holes, making installation quick and easy.
The glass railing is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- glass, rated at 6mm clearance, and 6mm off the ends of the rail
- The total height of the delivered system is approximately 2-10mm higher than ordered (to avoid that any variation in the height of the mounting levels would cause the required track height to be undercut).
- bottom fixing rail, the profile is fixed to the floor on top of the level
- The bottom rails may have extensions, the extensions use official extension pieces. Each profile comes with extension picks, making it easy and seamless to make a continuation. In the case of railing rising at an angle, the rails are supplied in “batch sizes”. When installing, cut the rails to the correct length and angle.
- rubber seals
- wedge fitting kit for 8+8mm tempered+laminated (16,76mm) glass
- and the order always includes one glass tilt adjustment tool
- wooden packaging and the delivery truck to the customer’s reach
- mooring anchors
- handrail if desired
The system is supplied with the glasses loose and the bottom rails separately.
Recommendation for fixing to concrete. If you attach to a tree, make sure that the tree can withstand the maximum load on the railing (e.g. min. 120-240mm beam depth) without buckling.
Minimum width 500mm. For the height of the railing, please take into account the building regulations. Max system load H1000mm 1kN.
Watch the installation video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD_ryF_O8EM
Why choose the Q-railing railing system? # glass railing # frameless glass railing
- Safety, certified and tested assemblies
- Appearance and quality, similar finish on all parts of the system and parts are of similar quality to their marketing images.
- For a longer life cycle, careful finishing of products slows down rusting. Conditioners keep products looking like new for longer.
- Easy and quick to install, the parts are designed for each other
- A wide range of different components to help you get through the tough spots.
- You know what you are buying, all Q-railing products are marked with Q and the material used in the product.
- Installation videos and installation instructions for glass railing systems
Note! If you need a weakened glass railing with a thinner 6+6mm glass and without adjustment, please contact our customer service. We will check the suitability for your destination and calculate an offer for you!
# full glass railing # frameless glass railing